26.4.13

neutrals


blouse-mango / jeans-COS / bag-coach / jacket-mango / shoes-aldo / sunnies-Xray / rings-selfmade

חולצה-מנגו / ג'ינס-קוס / תיק-coatch / ג'קט-מנגו / נעליים-אלדו / משקפיי שמש-אקס ריי / טבעות-הכנתי בעצמי


Although the last thing (I believe) someone can say about me is that I am a "neutral" person-there isn't such a thing "no comment".. everything is printed in colors and the bold ones of them... But in my wardrobe "neutrals" have a place of respect.. I guess without noticing my wardrobe is a reflection of who I am and sometimes who I wish I would.. Have the best weekend Loves! x x x

למרות שהדבר האחרון שכנראה אפשר להגיד עלי הוא שאני טיפוס "נייטראלי"-אין כזה דבר אצלי "אין תגובה", העולם שלי כולו צבוע ב"צבעים" (לא בצביעות.. אלא בצבעים.. מהחזקים שבהם).. יחד עם זאת, המלתחה שלי זה סיפור קצת שונה-הצבעים ה"נייטראלים" תופסים בה מקום של כבוד! כנראה מבלי לשים לב הארון שלי מייצג את מי שאני וגם לפעמיים את מי שהייתי רוצה להיות.. שיהיה לכם סוף שבוע  צבעוני ומשובח יקיריי!

19 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! Love the shoes and soft color combination, nice job styling... really cute!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You look so chic and beautiful! great job dear!!!

    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baggy jeans with your heels, nice mix and matching!

    xo from Malta

    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this classic yet always gorgeous ensemble, especially with the neck-tie blouse and those beautiful tiger-striped pumps! Fantastic look, my dear! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the neutral outfit darling. You're wearing my fave shoes of yours! I love that your pair your silk with a bf jeans and finished it with sexy shoes! Stylish!!!

    Kisses,
    Bex
    Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love neutrals too and am trying to move away from always wearing blacks and neutrals. The good thing about your style is that you really mix it up - sometimes black, sometimes brights and some sometimes neutrals!. I love those Aldo shoes!

    Have a great weekend hun x

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous !!! Beautiful silk blouse , love the way you paried it with the boyfriend jeans!!! great pumps as well!

    -Sabrina J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. יפה לך ממש צבע ניוד..
    אהבתי את השילוב של החולצה עם הצבע של הקיר
    ממש יפה
    שיחקת אותה כצו תמיד!!!

    http://asiachic1.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the outfit!!! This is the best blog everrrr!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. surely amazing, I really like this casual and cool look!
    keep reading xx

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Great job hun!!!

    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit, I like your jeans a lot with blouse.
    Have a lovely week.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you look stunning girl! SHall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so beautiful! Love the way you dress!

    Vladimir :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. great look!!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your bow blouse!
    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    www.julietpolilova.com

    ReplyDelete