15.3.13

Gilet & Slit


gilet-mango / T-shirt-zara / skirt-topshop / shoes-Mark Fisher / bracelets-topshop

necklace-selfmade / sunnies-mango / lips-MAC diva 


ווסט-מנגו / טישירט-זארה / חצאית-טופשופ / נעליים-מארק פישר / צמידים-טופשופ / שרשרת-הכנתי בעצמי 

משקפיי שמש-מנגו / אודם-מק דיווה


Finally, finally, FINALLY! it's weekend! Don't even have the right words to describe how much I waited for this moment! don't wanna lose a thing and definitely could stay lost in this moment when I got home from work today forever.. Hope you'll have a relaxing full of good company and drinks weekend! Running to pour my first glass of wine and treasure every moment of this weekend! See ya later..

סוף סוף, סוף סוף, סוף סוף! סוף השבוע! אין לי מילים לתאר כמה חיכיתי לרגע הזה להגיע הביתה ולתחיל את הסופ"ש! לא רוצה להחמיץ שנייה אפילו ופשוט ללכת לאיבוד ברגעים האלו לעד.. מקווה שיהיה לכם יקיריי סוף שבוע רגוע וכייפי מלא באנשים טובים ובמשקאות טובים יותר! רצה למזוג את הכוס יין הראשונה לפתוח את הסוף שבוע ולנצור כל שנייה.. אבל ממש כל שנייה עד לתחילת השבוע..

19 comments:

  1. Stunning!
    I love the idea of mixing that elegant dress and heels with that military gilet!
    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool nut still sexy! Great combination of dude and chic! Love it!!!
    Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is amazing! I will definitely be popping along to Topshop soon!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love everything about this outfit! You did a great job putting them together.
    I love the vest, maxi, and the accessories:)xx
    Maybe you could check out my blog, and if you'd like we could follow each other :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nicee :))))
    come and see me and maybe we can follow each other ?:)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! love the way you styled the sexy maxi skirt with the army waistcoat! Very nice:)
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. שיהיה סופ"ש מדהים ונקווה שהחום הנוראי שהיה היום ישבר כבר :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. La falda es preciosa... :)

    Un beso desde 'Stylish love'
    http://stylishloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your style dear!!!

    I'm a new follower :-)
    Follow me back? if you want ;-) Let me know ^_^
    http://lipstickrouge.blogspot.it/

    Kisses, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following, following you now :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sexy ! I love slits in a dress :)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Pics!

    You got a great Blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    (On GFC and Bloglovin) Just let me know ;)
    My Blog: Strike a Pose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tenis look is fantástic :)'
    Www. Missladystark.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love combination of the raw vest and elegant skirt. :)


    Check out my newest article on

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonito look, el chaleco es precioso. Me gusta tu estilo, si quieres nos seguimos. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  17. loooove your skirt!! i love your blog, i follow, follow me??? kisses

    www.violetajanji.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha I know that feeling. it is compareable to Sun.Sun. SUN! :D
    lovely dress and veste combination

    Xx currently from Brisbane (Australia),
    Nana from na-ta-ri

    ReplyDelete
  19. הווסט, הווסט!! פשוט מדהים ! והנעליים מהממות !

    ReplyDelete