17.2.13

Orange accent


leather jacket-zara / leggings-topshop / T-shirt-zara / scarf-COS / bag-guess

boots-barbara bucci / sunnies-Xray


ג'קט עור-זארה / טייץ-טופשופ / טישירט-זארה / צעיף-קוס / תיק-גאס /  מגפיים-ברברה בוצ'י / משקפיים-אקס ריי


Back to some cold days and to my favorite pair-Black& White. just not to bore myself added a pop of an orange to a black&white outfit. That's what is so fab about this pair (the B&W I mean) - it never looks boring.. and with a glance of color it's a party! I just had a chat with my bestie.. told her that for all that I've got in my wardrobe - scarves are by far my No.1 for amount competition winners! No.2 winners are my MAC lipsticks.. I have practically a MAC branch at home.. practicing on my "Good morning ma'am.. Can I help you?"... Have a fabulous weeks folks!

חזרה לימים קרים ולזוג האהוב עלי-שחור ולבן.. ורק כדי לא לשעמם את העצמי הוספתי קצת קורטוב של צבע (כתום) לאווטפיט השחור לבן שלי. זה מה שכל כך נפלא בזוג הזה (השחור-לבן אני מתכוונת) זה אף פעם לא נראה משעמם ובתוספת של צבע זi בכלל מסיבה! בדיוק דיברתי עם חברתי הטובה (והצלמת המהוללת.. ז'נה), דיברתי על זה שבלי שום עוררין ובלי טיפת תחרות כמות הצעיפים והמטפחות שיש לי הם הזוכים הגדולים בריאלטי הארון שלי (יש לי בכמויות לא אנשויות צעיפים ומטפחות).. במקום השני האודמים של מק שיש בחזקתי (יש לי אשכרה סניף של MAC בבית).. מתאמנת על "בוקר טוב, אני יכולה לעזור.. מה את מחפשת?".. 
שיהיה שבוע מ-ע-ו-ל-ה יקיריי!   

15 comments:

  1. Oh yes ,perfect Outfit! Love the Scarf ,amazing Colour!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute outfit! Kisses dear.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this outfit! Wow !
    xx

    www.thetriangularcup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit!You look good:)
    Visit my blog if you want dear:)
    Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! love the pop of orange on you! looking good Girl!
    XoXo, J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice touch with the pop of color!
    I followed you back on gfc and bloglovin :)
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Wonderful color combination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well - hello! Honestly, I had to tear myself apart from that red scarf (great combo with all that black!) and got even more stunned by that pants..

    well... no words, that i adore your leather jacket.

    XX from Tokyo,
    Nana from na-ta-ri

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look dear! love your pants and the touch of orange is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. שחור-לבן+זריקת צבע=שילוב מנצח!
    אהבתי :)
    ח"ח..
    XXX
    שירה

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pásate por mi blog, estás nominada al BBA.
    Muchas felicidades!!!

    www.sweetfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos dear!!!! lovely pants!!!!!! <3 and very cute bag!!!!

    kisses!!!


    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. хорошо придумано, добавляет в образ изюминку!
    на насчет взаимного чтения?bloglovin? жду ответа))
    http://kynjytuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete