9.2.13

Color Play


 dress-fela market / jacket-zara / clutch-genuine leather / belt-AVNET / shoes-nine west

 lipstick-MAC ruby woo


שמלה-שוק הפשפשים (יפו) / ג'קט-זארה / תיק-genuine leather / חגורה-אבנט / נעליים-ניין ווסט / אודם-מק


Colors Colors Colors -red, yellow , blue jeans-Let's play! From time to time I am in the mood for some color craze. You probably noticed that basic turned town tones are my cup of tee but this is my whiskey shot-strong, bold and suits only once in a while. The dress is actually a galabiya (I wear them a lot), but with the add of belt it transforms in to a dress. From all the galabiyas I have the red one is my fav-the outstanding red with the gold embroider it's a color celebration! 

צבעים צבעים צבעים-אדום, צהוב וכחול ג'ינס-בואו נשחק! מדי פעם בא לי קצת צבע. בטח שמתם לב שצבעים בסיסיים לא צעקניים הם הכוס תה שלי, אבל זה השוט וויסקי שלי-חזק, מרוכז ומתאים רק לפעמים. השמלה היא למעשה גלבייה (אני לובשת אותן הרבה), בתוספת החגורה היא הופכת למעשה לשמלה. מכל הגלביות שיש לי זו האהובה עלי במיוחד-האדום העז עם העיטור הזהב הם חגיגה אמיתית של צבע!

16 comments:

  1. Love it

    i follow you now ;) i hope you follow me back because i love your blog!!!
    kisses pretty

    http://thebutterflybloog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress ia stunnig! You look stunning! beautiful photos:)
    Xoxo- Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww!!!! You are the best! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely look and I love the yellow clutch, it matches your dress perfectly:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog! Wanna follow each other? Let me know ;)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lovely outfit - these shoes are to die for :)
    it would mean the world if you would check out our blog:
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch
    lots and lots of love :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful dress, reminds me of Indian clothes I have :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress! love red on you! you have an amazing sense of style and a unique wardrobe, keep on the fabulous job! Sharlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THE DRESS COLORS! YOU ROCKS YHIS LOOK BABE GOOD JOB!
    KISSES,
    NATALIE

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great in RED!!! I should say Happy Chinese New York. What an intricate design. Love the dress.

    xoxo

    My Blog
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I just found your blog by chance but stayed directly after your first two posts. Your Work Outfit with the red scarf accent and the red dress with that yellow highlights are amazing. I started following you on bloglovin' and looking forward to more looks! You may hear from me again soon ;)

    I just started to post my outfits on my blog and would love to hear your thoughts about them! If you have time, take a look around and hopefully hearing from you soon!
    Greets, XX Nana

    http://na-ta-ri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete