13.1.13

Saved by the Knit


knit-H&M , shorts-zara , leggings-express , bag-genuine leather  , shoes-nine west
sunnies-Xray , rings-selfmade


 סריג-H&M , שורט-זארה , גרביונים-אקספרס , תיק-genuine leather , נעליים-ניין ווסט , משקפי שמש-אקס ריי
טבעות-הכנתי בעצמי


What a weather! What a crazy storm (It deserves to get a name.. at least like "Sandy"), What a cold winter! We are not used to this weather in my country and my wardrobe is so not prepared for this. Luckily I bought this H&M knit few months ago on my vacation in Prague when it was already freezing there. It's the warmest knit ever.. I wore it almost everyday this week..and it saved me! Hope for a better weather on the upcoming week (it's better be! I feel like this sweater is getting tired of me).. Have a great warm easy week Loves!

איזה מזג אויר! איזו סופה מטורפת (ת'כלס אני חושבת שהיא ראוייה לשם לפחות כמו "סנדי"), איזה חורף קר! אנחנו לא רגילים לזה פה והמלתחה שלי בטח לא ערוכה לזה. למזלי קניתי את הסריג הזה של H&M לפני כחודשיים בחופשה שלי בפראג שכבר אז היה קפוא שם.. והוא הציל אותי! לבשתי אותו כמעט כל יום השבוע הזה.. מקווה ומחכה כב למזג אויר נורמלי(כדאי שיהיה! אני מרגישה כבר שאני מתחילה להמאס על הסריג הזה). שיהיה לכם יקיריי שבוע מעולה, קל וחם!

6 comments:

  1. I love your look. Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! Love the outfit and how you pired evrrything together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. הסריג המושלם! מראה חורפי ומסוגנן!!! אהבתי מאוד.
    מיתר

    ReplyDelete
  5. אוהבת את הסריג!! והטבעות מהממות!
    ממש אוהבת שיוצרים לבד תכשיטים!:)

    ReplyDelete