11.1.13

Printed Suit


suit-mango , shoes-aldo , watch-Michael Kors

חליפה-מנגו , נעליים-אלדו , שעון-מייקל קורס


Yesss.. Found the perfect suit! I know it's a lot of leopard in one time.. but this is what I like about it, separately the pants and the jacket are nice pieces but together they are bombshell !
I am obsessed with leopard print (always was and always will be) that I couldn't be more happier.. Perfect suit for me made of- fine tailoring, great fitting and the fact that I have been able to buttoned up the jacket without any need to wear a shirt underneath.. Even though I am not a trend person it's going to be a huge trend this spring...and for sure one of my favorites !!! xxx 

יששש.. מצאתי את החליפה המושלמת! אני יודעת שזה הרבה נמר בו זמנית.. אבל זה מה שאני אוהבת בה. הפריטים בנפרד-המכנסיים והג'קט נחמדים, אבל ביחד הם ל-ה-י-ט! אני מטורפת על הדפס מנומר (תמיד הייתי וכנראה שתמיד אהיה) שלא יכולתי להיות שמחה יותר כשמצאתי אותה.. חליפה מושלמת בשבילי היא אחת שיושבת בול, שמחוייטת כמו שצריך ושנסגרת בלי צורך ללבוש חולצה מתחת.. למרות שאני לא טיפוס של טרנדים, זה הולך להיות טרנד ענק באביב הקרוב.. ובטוח אחד מהמועדפים עלי !!! שיהיה סופשבוע רגוע וחמים !!! xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow so chic...I looove animal prints and you look perfect, no vulgar at all...congrats! Great shoes too!
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this suit on you! so classic and chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look FABULOUS! The suit is elegant, chic and super trendy! loving the pointy high heels too.... you ROCK!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. חליפה מהממת!!! אני לא היית לובשת אותה אבל עליך היא מושלמת!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!! you look so GOOD! Indeed the perfect suit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too good to be true! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete