25.1.13

Kaftan


kaftan-flea market in Jaffa , jeans-zara , T-shirt-topshop , bag-zara , shoes-nine west

כפתן-שוק הפשפשים (יפו) , ג'ינס-זארה , טי-שירט-טופשופ , תיק-זארה , נעליים-ניין ווסט


It's Friday.. and Friday it's about hanging around! As my longtime Friday tradition went today as well  for out and about and unintentionally look what I found.. This red original ethnic kaftan from the flea market near my house. it made me so happy to bumped in to something that strikes me, a "piece", one of a kind, something that I can put on and I am dressed..nothing more is needed! Paired it with some jeans and white T and that's it! One piece, One Big love!

יום שישי.. ושישי זה יום להסתובבויות! אז יצאתי קצת להסתובב בהתאם למסורת ארוכת השנים של שישי בבוקר שזהו יום של סיבובים ומפגשים עם חברים.. ותראו מה מצאתי! כפתן אדום אתני משוק הפשפשים ביפו.. זה כ"כ שימח אותי להתקל במשהו שאתה יודע שהוא יחודי, שונה ומיוחד, שלא רואים בכל מקום, משהו שמיד ידעתי שאני יכולה לשים אותו וזהו, אני לבושה למשעי.. אין צורך בשום דבר נוסף! לבשתי אותו עם ג'ינס וטי-שירט לבנה פשוטה וזהו זה! פריט אחד מיוחד, אהבה אחת גדולה!

12 comments:

  1. Cute look, I love the red jacket !
    Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! it is indeed one of a kind jacket! SO BEAUTIFUL!
    kisses, Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fablous outfit, i love the kaftan, great blog you have, lets follow each other ? Let me know !
    xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you find those unique garments??? So beautiful!
    Nelly Stam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous Kaftan! Love it! Love your blog... i'm following you! Would LOVE IT if you followed me back :) Keep in touch! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful look! awesome Jacket! kisses,
    Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This top is so unique and beautiful! I love it!

    Following you on GFC <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful top!
    lisa Alvin.

    ReplyDelete