15.1.13

Chili for Chilly


jacket-zara , skirt-HELENA , T-shirt-topshop , bag-zara , shoes-nine west
 sunnies-Xray , rings-selfmade

ג'קט-זארה , חצאית-הלנה , טישירט-טופשופ , תיק-זארה , נעליים-ניין ווסט , משקפי שמש-אקס ריי


What I love about this skirt (besides the color) is the fabric (gentle wool) that makes a fabulous job by keeping me warm in those chilly days and that it's a really versatile piece and I can easily wear for day or night. For daytime I usually wear it with basics like T-shirt or denim.. for evening I pair it with my chili MAC lipstick and some pumps with killer heels. Now that I am thinking about.. it's my AM/PM skirt!

מה שאני אוהבת בחצאית הזו (חוץ מהצבע) זה את הבד (צמר עדין) שעושה עבודה נפלאה בלחמם אותי בימים קרירים אלו והעובדה שזה פריט רבגוני שאני יכולה בקלות ללבוש ליום או לערב. למהלך היום אני בדר"כ לובשת את החצאית עם טי-שירט או חולצת ג'ינס (או ג'קט ג'ינס), בערב משלבת אותה עם אודם של מק (צ'ילי) וזוג נעליים עם עקבים רצחניים.. עכשיו כשאני חושבת על זה זו חצאית ה-AM/PM שלי!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fall/spring mix! kisses from Canada.
    Fashionista Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt! Lovely colors palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo!!! I'm following you right now!

    Follow each other?

    Kisses!!

    http://sherryvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/hi-guys-today-is-time-to-continue-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool colorful look!!! lovef it on you:)
    laurenCloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. מתה על השילוב!
    וואו, את כל פעם מצליחה להפתיע אותי

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look!!
    Visit my blog, you're more than gold or silver?
    http://eltrasterodecris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete