5.12.12

Red


jacket-forever21 , pants-zara , bag-vintage , scarf-H&M , shoes-Bata , sunnies-Xray

rings-selfmade , lipstick-MAC russian red


ג'קט-forever21 , מכנסיים-זארה , תיק-וינטאג' , צעיף-H&M , נעליים-בטא (משוויץ) , משקפי שמש-אקס ריי

טבעות-הכנתי בעצמי , אודם-מק ראשיין רד


I am looking for red suit like crazy for the past few month.. and can't find yet a one that I love. A bold sexy color like red when it's worn monochromatic it's in his best (at least for me). I am not satisfied with just a pop of color.. if I feel bold I want to go all the way !
In the meanwhile had to satisfied with just few red pieces, but I won't rest until I'll find what I am looking for..Let me know if you see a decent manly like cool red suit !!!

אני מחפשת חליפה אדומה כמו מטורפת כבר כמה חודשים.. ולא מצליחה למצוא משהו שאני אוהבת. צבע בולט וסקסי כמו אדום כשלובשים אותו באופן מונוכרומטי הוא בשיא שלו (לפחות בשבילי). אני לא מרוצה רק מנגיעות של צבע.. אם כבר אני מרגישה נועזת אז עד הסוף !
בינתיים נאלצת להסתפק בכמה פריטים אדומים, אבל לא אנוח ולא אשקוט עד שאמצא את מה שאני מחפשת.. תעדכנו אותי אם תראו חליפה אדומה שווה !!!

10 comments:

  1. איזה ג'קט מגניב!!!!! הצבע מהמם!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Look! I Love red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the total look so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great JOB!Love the fabulous bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and your pics! How'd you like to visit my blog too and if you like we could follow one another and keep in touch?

    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing in red. I love that jacket! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that red is super sharp!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag is FANTASTIC!!! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete