17.12.12

Denim on Denim


jeans-COS , denim shirt-zara , bag-mango , shoes-nine west , necklaces-selfmade

ג'ינס-קוס , חולצת ג'ינס-זארה , תיק-מנגו , נעליים-ניין ווסט , שרשראות-הכנתי בעצמי


This is my denim story: Until about 5 years ago I didn't wear denim at all. Always felt like they made me look fat or don't fit me well as dresses or skirts. also, couldn't find the perfect jeans for me. About several years ago the high waist shape become a huge trend which for my lack is come to stay.. and then I bought my first jeans (this one by COS). Denim skinny jeans are timeless-they are the mark of  how I feel and look.. those days that I feel good in my skinny's I know that everything is going to look good as well. It's about finding the right shape and the perfect fit-once I find one I buy the same model in all the colors they are available. So for me - "denims are forever"... not diamonds ...


זה סיפור הג'ינס שלי : עד לפני בערך 5 שנים לא לבשתי ג'ינס בכלל. תמיד הרגשתי שהם לא מתאמים לי.. שהם משמינים אותי.. וששמלות וחצאיות הולמות אותי יותר. בנוסף, לא הצלחתי למצוא את הג'ינס המושלם. לפני כמה שנים הגזרה הגבוהה נכנסה לאופנה והיא לשמחתי באה כדי להשאר.. אז רק קניתי את הג'ינס הראשון שלי (ג'ינס של COS). סקיני ג'ינס הם לעד-הם הסמן שלי לאיך אני מרגישה ונראת.. באותם ימים שאני מרגישה טוב בסקיני שלי אני יודעת שהכל יראה עלי טוב. הכל תלוי במציאת הג'ינס המושלם עם הגזרה המחמיאה ביותר - כשאני מוצאת כזה אני קונה אותו בכל הצבעים הקיימים. אז בשבילי - ג'ינסים הם לעד.. לא יהלומים...

9 comments:

  1. You Rocksssss !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. חולה עליך בג'ינס.. אבל את צריכה למצוא גם את היהלום הנכון :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE LOOK IS BEAUTIFUL !!! THE NECKLACES ARE GORGEOUS ! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great denim on denim ensemble! Adorable look, congratulations on the styling; great work!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. איזה נעליים יפות ! ממש הורסות

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, really nice blog and great photos!!!
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the accessories and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete