28.11.12

The Kimono

תודה לנועה על הצילומים.

kimono-H&M (also seen here) , jeans-zara , T-shirt-zara , shoes-nine west , sunnies-mango

קימונו-H&M  (נראה גם כאן) , ג'ינס-זארה , טישירט-זארה , נעליים-ניין ווסט , משקפי שמש-מנגו


When I come across gorgeous piece in high quality I almost strike.. When the price is low.. then I strike ! 
The all thing is to find high quality garments in low price, that the story on one hand - that's my story. I don't buy (and don't find any need to buy) cloth (or jewelry) that are too expensive."money don't buy taste" as you know..
This black velvet kimono is a good example. I bought it last year in H&M for 49$ !! there wasn't a time when I put it on (and I wear it a lot) and didn't ask from where it is. As a friend told me - It's a lot of quality for 49$. Can't argue with that.   

כשאני נתקלת בפריט מהמם באיכות טובה אני ממש כמעט נעלמת דום ! וכשהמחיר שלו נמוך - אז  אני נעלמת דום ממש !  כל העניין הוא למצוא פריטים באיכות טובה ובמחיר נמוך. זה כל הסיפור על יד אחת. לפחות זה כל הסיפור שלי. אני לא קונה (ולא מוצאת כל סיבה לקנות) בגדים (או תכשיטים)  שהם יקרים מדי..
"כסף לא קונה טעם" כמו שאתם יודעים.
הקימונו השחור קטיפה הזה הוא דוגמא טובה. אני קניתי אותו שנה שעברה ב-H&M ב-200 ש"ח !! אין פעם שאני לא לובשת אותו (ואני שמה אותו די הרבה) שלא שואלים אותי מאיפה הוא. כמו שחבר אמר לי  לאחרונה - זו די הרבה איכות בשביל 200 ש"ח. לא יכולה להתווכח עם זה.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!! Love it !!! Looging so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. איזה קימונו יפה !! את מהממתתתתתתתתתת !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit. the kimono is gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregous kimono!! and so cheap. It's the best for budget anyone can get!

    ReplyDelete