21.10.12

Sparkling Dress

This is one of those garments that you buy and never wear, but you are so in love with it that every time you tell yourself that no matter what you are going to wear it to the next occasion and as usual it didn't work out (finally I put it to a good friend's wedding). This is a dress that I changed several times until got this final one .it's very different from the original one - I cut the lining to be a short one and the dress became light and sheer ,I shorter the sleeves and put a belt on. It is one of my favorite dresses although unfortunately I don't get to wear it much . it's not just another pretty dress for me - It's an art piece !

השמלה הזו היא מסוג הפריטים שאתה קונה אבל אף פעם לא לובש , אתה כל כך מאוהב בפריט שכל פעם אתה אומר לעצמך "אין אין הפעם אני לובשת אותה לארוע הבא ולא משנה מה" ואיכשהו זה אף פעם לא יוצא (בסופו של דבר לבשתי אותה לחתונה של חבר טוב). זו שמלה ששינתי מס' פעמים עד שהגעתי לתוצאה הזו. היא מאוד שונה מהשמלה המקורית שנקנתה - קיצרתי את התחתית שלה (היא היתה ארוכה) מה שהפך אותה לקלילה ושקופה , קיצרתי את השרוולים ושמתי חגורה. זו אחת השמלות האהובות עלי למרות שלצערי לא יוצא לי ללבוש אותה הרבה - זו לא עוד שמלה יפה בשבילי - זו יצירת אומנות !


dress-mango , shoes-nine west , belt-diesel

שמלה-מנגו , נעליים-ניין ווסט , חגורה-דיזל


follow me on instagram-rosdays

4 comments:

  1. Love love love!!! what you did with the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luc :) It wasn'r easy but worth it !!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. תודה !!!!! תעקבי בגוגל - בעוקבים למעלה :)

      Delete