22.10.12

Going on a Vacation..

FInally after a really strenuous year I am taking some break and going on a vacation !! Flying tonight to PRAGUE .. from warness to coldness (the weather is still pretty warm here). sticking my long time packing "rules" - NEVER take cloth that I don't wear much at home (and always tell myself that I will wear abroad-doesn't work for me) , and take only pieces that I can mix with each other..SORRY for the lack of posts in the next week. I am going to cut myself off and just relax and have a g-o-o-d time !! See you on instagram in the meanwhile.. Have a great easy week !! x x

סוף סוף אחרי שנה מאומצת אני לוקחת קצת הפסקה ויוצאת לחופשה !! טסה הלילה לפראג.. מהחום אל הקור (כן כן .. עדיין די חם פה). דבקה ב"חוקי האריזה" שלי - לעולם לא לקחת בגדים שאני לא לובשת בתכיפות בארץ (תמיד יש את הקטע הזה ש"את זה אני אלבש בחו"ל.." זה לא עובד) ותמיד לוקחת רק פריטים שניתן ללבוש אחד עם השני. מצטערת על המחסור בעדכונים בשבוע הקרוב . אני הולכת להתנתק ורק להרגע ולעשות חיים !!
נפגש באינסטגרם בינתיים.. שיהיה שבוע מעולה וקל לכולכם !! x x x
 

Topshop Jeans


follow me on instagram-rosdays

1 comment:

  1. These jeans are beautiful! I love the gorgeous prints.

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete