15.10.12

(5) Shades of Gray

My parents got me those booties from Spain and somehow I didn't quiet like them at first. I couldn't find a way to combine them in my wardrobe , couldn't find where to put them , they just didn't work for me. Over the time it all come up together and I full in love ! I don't want to remove them - they are so comfortable and fit any outfit. I learned my lesson - sometimes it's a love at third sight (and it's so much better then a love at first sight).. They are in basic color which is my thing and Gray from all is my favorite one - Here it appears in 5 shades..which makes it double 5 better !!
Gray is totally the new black !!

ההורים שלי הביאו לי את המגפונים האלו מספרד ואיכשהו הם לא באו לי טוב - לא הצלחתי למצוא דרך לשלב אותם בלבוש שלי , לא מצאתי לאן ללכת איתם , הם פשוט איכשהו לא הסתדרו לי. עם הזמן הכל התחבר לי ופשוט - התאהבתי !!! אני לא רוצה להוריד אותם..הם כל כך נוחים ומתאימים לי לכל דבר..
אני את הלקח שלי למדתי - לפעמים זו אהבה ממבט שלישי (והיא כל כך הרבה יותר טובה מאהבה ממבט ראשון).. הם גם בצבע שהוא חלק מצבעי הבסיס שאני אוהבת , ומתוכם אני במיוחד אוהבת את הצבע האפור - 
ופה הוא מופיע בחמישה גוונים - מה שעושה את זה לפי 5 טוב יותר !! האפור הוא לגמרי השחור החדש !!


leather jacket-topshop , dress-BANKER (local) , booties-Fosco (Spain) , sunnies-Xray 

  necklaces-selfmade


ג'קט עור-טופשופ , שמלה-בנקר , מגפונים-פוסקו (איטליה) , משקפי שמש-אקס ריי , שרשראות-הכנתי בעצמי



follow me on instagram-rosdays

No comments:

Post a Comment