14.9.12

Double Breasted Dress

This dress I actually bought few years ago for a wedding and since it became one of my favorites ones for everyday wear.I don't have many roles contacted to the way I dress but One of the most important that I do have is that there is no seperation in my closet between everyday wear and special occasions. What I wear for weddings (with the right accessories and heels) is what I wear for just out and about.  

את השמלה הזו למעשה קניתי לפני כמה שנים לחתונה ומאז היא הפכה להיות אחת השמלות המועדפות עלי ליומיום.אין לי הרבה חוקים הקשורים לדרך שבה אני מתלבשת אבל אחד החשובים ביותר שכן יש לי הוא שאין לי הפרדה בארון בין חול לקודש.. בין לבוש יומיומי ללבוש לארועים מיוחדים.מה שאני לובשת לחתונות (עם האקססוריז והעקבים המתאמים) זה מה שאני לובשת סתם כך ביומיום.

Balmain Double-Breasted Dress

dress-French connection , bag-LilyGrace (local store) , slippers-topshop , sunnies-mango
שמלה-פרנץ' קונקשן , תיק-ליליגרייס (חנות בדיזינגוף-ת"א) , נעליים-טופשופ , משקפי שמש-מנגו
follow me on instagram-rosdays

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or was it for MY wedding?!? :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)))) Sorry.. For yours i bought a better one :) Kisses

      Delete